Content

Frankenstein (Saber, Summer 2017)

[JP] Event
Interlude campaign part 3!
update 02/09/2017
BerserkerSaber
Frankenstein

Overview

Frankenstein (Saber)

This servant is currently unavailable on the EN ver.
This limited servant is available only in Summer 2017 Deadheat Summer Race Pickup Summon.

RarityCostClass
4★12Saber
Saber
Rating6.5 / 10

The Saber version of Frankenstein is most notable for the demerits attached to her skills. These make her somewhat trickier to use; however, she more than makes up for it with the skills’ quality, especially with her first skill, which allows her to gain NP at an amazing rate. Her NP has a high rather 60% stun chance, with an additional delayed debuff having a 20% chance to stun all enemies. Her second skill also adds to her utility, removing all the target’s buffs as well as afflicting a 20% ATK debuff on them.

Without her first skill, Frankenstein’s cards by themselves still gain a good amount of NP; however, despite her three Quick cards, she lacks a decisive critical affinity, meaning that her lack of Arts cards become a liability. Additionally, she also has no defensive skill to speak of save for her NP’s stun.

Pros

  • Possible NP spam.
  • Good utility.
  • Decent star generation.

Cons

  • Rather tricky to use.
  • Little to no defensive function.
  • Stun may ruin defensive timing when used carelessly.

Strategies & Tips

Frankenstein should be used in critical-oriented teams able to support her good NP gain as well as amplify her NP damage. If she is not equipped with a starting NP CE, it is imperative to have someone with an instant NP fill skill, so that she can use her first skill early on.

Noble Phantasm

Skewered Plasma Blade is a Quick-type single-target Noble Phantasm which has a 60% chance to stun its target. Additionally, it has another delayed debuff which has a 20% chance to stun all opponents. Due to Frankenstein’s high NP gain, this NP is one able to significantly hamper the opponent; however, it is still chance based, meaning that its reliability in crucial turns is rather questionable. Additionally, the delayed buff means that it should be used more carefully when opponents’ NP bar are almost full, as a stray stun can ruin your defensive timing.

Best servants to work with

CEExplanation
Zhuge Liang
Zhuge Liang
Zhuge’s instant NP gain allows Frankenstein to use her first skill on, even without a starting NP CE. His buffs also increase the team’s overall performance, and his NP provides some means of crowd control.
Merlin
Merlin
Merlin provides a hard defensive skill in the form of his Invulnerability. He also grants extra star generation, NP generation and heals for the team, more than making up for Fran’s own demerits.
Jack the Ripper
Jack the Ripper
Jack’s high star generation rate, coupled with her skillset’s good utility, makes her a good choice to be Frankenstein’s partner. Notably, Jack the Ripper’s awesome star generation allows Fran to perform criticals much more reliably.

Best CEs

C. Star Absorption

These Craft Essences increase Frankenstein’s overall reliability, allowing her to generate a good amount of NP even without her first skill. They also increase her star generation and overall damage, giving her better synergy in Quick-focused teams.

NP Damage Up

These Craft Essences are a possible choice for Frankenstein if her NP damage is to be maximized. However, her Quick inclination may make the spamming itself less reliable.

Quick Performance Up

Increases Fran’s Quick card performance, allowing her to benefit from her 3-Quick card deck (including her Noble Phantasm).

Max Bond CE

CEExplanation
Handy Bandages
Handy-Bandages
When equipped to Frenkenstein (Saber) only, increase Quick Card effectiveness by 10% & NP Gain by 10% for all allies while Frenkenstein (Saber) is on the field

Stats

LvlHPATK
Base1,9191,558
406,5585,400
508,1646,390
609,4347,373
7010,7138,363
8011,9939,353
9013,26210,335
10014,54111,325

Hidden Stats

NP Charge (ATK)0.70%
NP Charge (DEF)3%
Star Weight102
Star Rate9.9%
Death Resist31.5%
AlignmentNeutral, Summer
AttributeEarth
TraitsFemale, Humanoid, Servant, Weak to Enuma Elish, Earth or Sky

Noble Phantasm

Skewering Plasma Blade (D-B)

Deal heavy damage to a single enemy
Chance to immobilize one enemy (1 turn)
20% chanc to immobilize all enemies (1 turn)

RankD-B
ClassificationAnti-Personnel
TypeQuick
Hit-Count5
LvlDamageChargeImmobilize Chance+
11,200%100%60%
21,600%200%70%
31,800%300%80%
41,900%400%90%
52,000%500%100%

Skills

Upgrade priority

1 > 3 > 2

  • Summer Galvanism B+

    By far Frankenstein’s most important skill, it increases her NP generation by 80% for three turns at the cost of 10% NP gauge. This skill is the primary reason for Frank’s great overall NP gain, meaning that it should be leveled first.

  • Hollow Lamentation to the Intense Heat A

    Inflicts an ATK down to a target opponent and removes all their buffs at the cost of 500 HP. This skill is rather situational at first glance; however, it is a highly valuable skill, especially for harder content, and at worst, the ATK down still more than makes up for the HP loss. This skill should be leveled last.

  • Moderate Load C

    Increases Frankenstein’s attack and NP damage by 20% each for three turns, at the cost of a 5-turn Burn. The three turns duration allows it to potentially benefit two Noble Phantasms, should Frank be able to recharge during this period. As this is her primary damage increasing skill, it should be leveled second.

Summer Galvanism B+

Available from the start
(Can only be activated when your NP Gauge is above 10%)
Increase your NP Gain (3 turns)
Decrease your NP Gauge by 10%

LvlNP Rate+Cooldown
140%7
244%
348%
452%
556%
660%6
764%
868%
972%
1080%5

Hollow Sorrow to the Hot Season A

Unlocks after 1st Ascension
(Can only be used when your HP is above 500)
Decrease ATK & Remove Buffs for one enemy (3 turns)
Decrease your HP by 500 (Demerit)

LvlATK -Cooldown
110%7
211%
312%
413%
514%
615%6
716%
817%
918%
1020%5

Moderate Load C

Unlocks after 3rd Ascension
Increase your ATK (3 turns) & NP Strength (3 turns)
Apply Brun for you (-200 HP)(5 turns)

LvlATK +NP Strength +Cooldown
110%10%7
211%11%
312%12%
413%13%
514%14%
615%15%6
716%16%
817%17%
918%18%
1020%20%5

Class Skills

Magic Resistance EMagic Resistance E
Increase your Debuff Resist by 10%
Riding EXRiding EX
Increase your Quick Card effectiveness by 12%
Madness Enhancement EMadness Enhancement E
Increase your Buster Card effectiveness by 2%

Command Cards

QuickQuickArtsBusterBuster
CardQuick
Quick
Arts
Arts
Buster
Buster
Extra
Extra
Hit-Count3456

Frankenstein’s QQABB deck means that she will have a hard time creating Arts chains; as such, she will have to rely on her Quick cards’ generation. This makes her NP gain unimpressive without her first skill active. On the other hand, the deck allows her to generate a decent amount of critical stars, which is always a good thing.

NP Gain

1st2nd3rdEXStar
(NP) 47121624
26232617
266918
215202318
215151814
2271119
22192314
222615
222615
1117202712
111518259
111518259
0481218
044713
04202412
013172113
01313168
0017208
005814

Skill Enhancement Materials

LvlQP CostMaterials
1 → 2100,000Gem of Saberx4
2 → 3200,000Gem of Saberx10
3 → 4600,000Magic Gem of Saberx4
4 → 5800,000Magic Gem of Saberx10
Black Tallowx3
5 → 62,000,000Secret Gem of Saberx4
Black Tallowx3
6 → 72,500,000Secret Gem of Saberx10
Seashell of Reminiscencex4
7 → 85,000,000Seashell of Reminiscencex8
Homunculus Babyx5
8 → 96,000,000Homunculus Babyx15
Magical Cerebrospinal Fluidx60
9 → 1010,000,000Crystallized Lorex1

Ascension Materials

AscensionQP CostMaterials
1st100,000Saber Piecex4
2nd150,000Saber Piecex10
Seashell of Reminiscencex6
3rd500,000Saber Monumentx4
Black Tallowx5
Octuplet Crystalsx4
4th1,500,000Saber Monumentx10
Eternal Gearx10
Octuplet Crystalsx8

Summer 2017 Servants & CEs

Here is a list of servants & CEs that can be obtained for the duration of the Summer 2017 event part 1: Dead Heat Summer Race and part 2: Death Jail Summer Escape.

Comments

Commens and feedback

Recommend

Popular pages

Current/upcoming events

JP (JST)US/EN (UTC)

Chrsitmas 2016 event rerun

GUDAGUDA Honnoji

Nov 8 - Nov 24 3:59

Sub-Singularity IV: Salem

Late November

Thanksgiving celebration summon
Until Dec 1 3:59

11M downloads celebration pickup summon
Until Dec 6 12:59

Thanksgiving pickup summon
Until Dec 1 3:59

[US] Thanksgiving Celebration Summon!

Period (UTC)Until 12/1 3:59

[US] Thanksgiving pickup summon

Period (UTC)Until 12/1 3:59

[JP] 11M downloads celebration pickup summon

Period (JST)Until 12/6 12:59

Menu

Ranking

Comments (updated every hour)

This is so late as to be near useless, but the intermediate tea set collection does in fact drop ...
They add more items to the events as they become drops in the singularities. Gears and pages will...
It worked very well! Thanks :)
> Go to the latest comments

Servants Ranking

Craft Essence Ranking

QA

Another Game Site