Content

Mata Hari

FGO Mata Hari, Pros and Cons, Rating, Strategies and Tips, Stats, Skills, Wiki, and Noble Phantasm.
[JP] Event
Halloween Stike! event is live!
update 18/07/2017

Overview

Mata Hari

RarityCostClass
1★3Assassin
Assassin
Rating7/10

[JP]
Mata Hari serves as a budget debuffer support, who also has some ability to delay and disable enemies. She doesn’t do much outside of her role, so she’s mostly meant to help Assassin teams deal more damage.

[NA]
Mata Hari’s 3rd skill upgrade is yet to be available on the NA Server as of now, which limits her debuffing capabilities by a considerable amount.

Pros

  • 1* rarity makes for easy investment and NP5.
  • Instant 40% def down against one enemy.
  • AoE chance to Charm against all enemies regardless of gender or trait.
  • High NP gain.
  • Maximum 60% def down against one enemy.

Cons

  • No survival skills.
  • Reliance on 3rd skill upgrade for full performance.
  • Extremely low stats.
  • QQQ deck constricts her splash.

Strategies & Tips

Mata Hari is one of the few Servants who can instantly give 40% def down on one enemy, and still have potential to raise that to 60% or higher. Sadly, due to her low stats and QQQ deck, her overall splash as a support becomes very limited. As a result, she’s mostly used to aid Quick-based Servants on dealing more damage, and helping with some survival through disabling enemies.

Noble Phantasm

Mata Hari’s NP at NP5 is a 60% chance to charm all enemies regardless of gender or trait, and gives a 20-40% ATK and def down to all enemies, depending on overcharge.
An AoE 60% charm that doesn’t discriminate between genders or enemy type is rather useful, as it acts as an AoE stun instead. Sadly, 60% is rather low to be reliable, so one must use it with discretion. The ATK and def down are rather useful, particularly for NP chains, to boost the NP damage of allies.

The NP card is also Arts, which can let Mata Hari recharge it through Brave Chains, as she has notably great NP gain.

Best Servants to Work with

ServantExplanation
Hans Christian Andersen
Andersen
Hans is able to increase her survivability through heal and def up, and would be able to stack his atk up with her def down.
Zhuge Liang
Zhuge Liang
Provides offensive and defensive buffs through his skills and NP, as well as charging the party’s NP gauge. He would also be able to stall enemies and stack def down with Mata Hari.
Ushiwakamaru
Ushiwakamaru
Mata Hari can stack atk up/def down with Ushi rather well. Ushi also has an NP gain up skill for the party, which helps Mata Hari use her NP more.
Jing Ke
Jing Ke [JP]
Jing Ke with her 3rd skill does well with Mata Hari, as Jing Ke becomes able to hit even harder with her as a support. Mata Hari’s def down multiplies with both Jing Ke’s crit up and Quick up, which lets her damage scale very nicely.

Best CEs

Increase in Charm/Debuff Rate

Mata Hari benefits well in boosting her debuff rate, due to her ability to stall enemies. Since her debuffs are also all charms, even just Mental debuff CEs help.

Gain stars per turn

Since one would usually use Mata Hari for Quick teams, letting her produce stars passively lets her support damage potential by increasing the chances of your team to crit.

Increase in NP Gain / Quick Performance

Mata Hari has remarkably great NP gain. As such, increasing her NP gain will let her use her NP more often. Increasing her NP gain itself or increasing her Quick card performance would help.

Bond CE

One of the most useful Bond CEs for the Servant, using this with Mata Hari would let her support your team better by increasing your NP gain. This would also affect her own NP gain, which can aid your team very well.

Stats

LvlHPATK
Base1,313977
203,5342,838
303,9333,172
404,2643,449
505,2304,259
606,5655,377
707,4526,120
808,3406,864
909,2337,612
10010,1208,355

Hidden Stats

NP Charge (ATK)2.1%
NP Charge (DEF)4%
Star Weight98
Star Rate24.6%
Death Resist55%
AlignmentLawful, Good
AttributeMan
TraitsFemale, Humanoid, Servant, Weak to Enuma Elish

Noble Phantasm

Mata Hari (A)

Chance to inflict Charm to all enemies.
[Overcharge] Decrease ATK & DEF for all enemies (1 turn)

RankA
ClassificationAnti-Army
TypeArts
Hit-Countuff0d
LvlCharm ChanceChargeAttack -
Defense -
140%100%20%
250%200%25%
355%300%30%
457.5%400%35%
560%500%40%

Skills

Upgrade Priority

2 > 3 > 1

  • Espionage A++

    A decent skill that maxes at 30%, but due to Mata Hari’s low hitcounts, this skill doesn’t boost her stargen as much as one would like.

  • Pheromone B

    Being able to charm all Male enemies is a rather good skill. It maxes at 60%, which sadly doesn’t make it as reliable as it can be. Thankfully, a secondary effect exists. An AoE 20% def down can be particularly useful in boosting the damage of the team, and having it last for 3 turns gives some freedom of use in timing.

  • Double-Cross B

    A good skill to disable enemies who spam buffs. A 100% sure-hit skill seal can mean a lot for your team’s survival, and the 3 turn def down maxes at 20%, which lets you stack 40% def down on one enemy on demand.

Secret Intel A++

Secret Intel A++

Available from the start
Increase your C. Star Drop Rate (3 turns)

LvlStar Rate +Cooldown
110%7
212%7
314%7
416%7
518%7
620%6
722%6
824%6
926%6
1030%5

Pheromone B

Pheromone B

Unlocks after 1st Ascension
Chance to inflict Charm to all enemies (1 turn)
Decrease DEF for all enemies (3 turns)

LvlCharm ChanceDefense -Cooldown
130%10%8
233%11%8
336%12%8
439%13%8
542%14%8
645%15%7
748%16%7
851%17%7
954%18%7
1060%20%6

Double Cross B

Double Cross B

Unlocks after Strengthening Quest
Inflict Skill Seal for a single enemy (1 turn)
Decrease DEF for a single enemy (3 turns)

LvlDefense -Cooldown
110%8
211%8
312%8
413%8
514%8
615%7
716%7
817%7
918%7
1020%6

Class Skills

Mata Hari has no class skill.

Command Cards

QuickQuickQuickArtsBuster
CardQuick
Quick
Arts
Arts
Buster
Buster
Extra
Extra
Hit-Count2113

A QQQAB deck is rather fitting for an Assassin, but unfortunately for Mata Hari it just limits her supportive capabilities. If she had at least 1 more Arts, her supportive capability would rise as she would be able to fit in more compositions and aid NP gain more. Her hitcounts do not boast high stargen as well, so the QQQ is wasted on her.

Bond Level

LvlExp RequiredTotal Exp
11,0001,000
21,5002,500
32,0004,500
42,5007,000
53,00010,000
6160,000170,000
7180,000350,000
8200,000550,000
9220,000770,000
10250,0001,020,000

Skill Enhancement Materials

LvlQP CostMaterials
1 → 210,000Shining Gem of Killingx2 Gem of Assassin
2 → 320,000Shining Gem of Killingx4 Gem of Assassin
3 → 460,000Magic Gem of Killingx2 M. Gem of Assassin
4 → 580,000Magic Gem of Killingx4 M. Gem of Assassin
Infinity Gearx2 Eternal Gear
5 → 6200,000Secret Gem of Killingx2 S. Gem of Assassin
Infinity Gearx4 Eternal Gear
6 → 7250,000Secret Gem of Killingx4 S. Gem of Assassin
Phoenix Plumex2 Phoenix Feather
7 → 8500,000Homunculus Babyx2 Homunculus Baby
Phoenix Plumex3 Phoenix Feather
8 → 9600,000Homunculus Babyx6 Homunculus Baby
Snake Jewelx7 Serpent Jewel
9 → 101,000,000Crystallized Lore​x1 Crystallized Lore​

Ascension Materials

AscensionQP CostMaterials
1st10,000Assassin Piecex2 (Assassin Piece)
2nd30,000Assassin Piecex4 (Assassin Piece)
Phoenix Plumex2 (Phoenix Plume)
3rd90,000Assassin Monumentx2 (Assassin Monument)
Infinity Gearx4 (Infinity Gear)
Ghost Lanternx2 (Ghost Lantern)
4th300,000Assassin Monumentx4 (Assassin Monument)
Snake Jewelx4 (Snake Jewel)
Ghost Lanternx4 (Ghost Lantern)

Other Servants

Comments

Anonymous
Stats & NP Gain tables should be fixed.
<< Anonymous
GameA1 Reply
Fixed! :)

Commens and feedback

Recommend

Popular pages

Current/upcoming events

JP (JST)US/EN (UTC)

Chrsitmas 2016 event rerun

GUDAGUDA Honnoji

Nov 8 - Nov 24 3:59

Sub-Singularity IV: Salem

Late November

Thanksgiving celebration summon
Until Dec 1 3:59

11M downloads celebration pickup summon
Until Dec 6 12:59

Thanksgiving pickup summon
Until Dec 1 3:59

[US] Thanksgiving Celebration Summon!

Period (UTC)Until 12/1 3:59

[US] Thanksgiving pickup summon

Period (UTC)Until 12/1 3:59

[JP] 11M downloads celebration pickup summon

Period (JST)Until 12/6 12:59

Menu

Ranking

Comments (updated every hour)

This is so late as to be near useless, but the intermediate tea set collection does in fact drop ...
They add more items to the events as they become drops in the singularities. Gears and pages will...
It worked very well! Thanks :)
> Go to the latest comments

Servants Ranking

Craft Essence Ranking

QA

Another Game Site